Give the gift of relaxation this season! Order gift cards for your loved ones here!
Please contact me directly with inquiries about package deals, special discounts, and sliding scale fees.
As always, the office and environs are cleaned regularly (morning, evening, and between each session). I follow all CDC-recommended procedures as well as orders given by the Kentucky State Massage Board. I perform a contactless temperature check at the door. If you have an abnormal temperature reading the treatment will not happen and you will need to reschedule for no less than 14 days from the cessation of symptoms. Clean linens are used for each session and I wear clean clothes for each session. I wear a mask during treatment (and use a fresh mask for each session). You may wear a mask during your treatment if you like. Hand sanitizer is always on hand. No more than 2 clients are seen per day, which means that no more than 3 people are in my office on any given day.
Reap the greatest reward from our session by coming prepared:
- If you are a new client, it’s best to set aside 30 extra minutes for the appointment so that we can cover your intake and chat afterwards. There is no need to arrive early but please allow yourself plenty of time to find the office.
- Do your best to abstain from food, stimulants (including caffeine), and alcohol for at least 2 hours before the session. A small snack is ok but an empty belly is best.
- Please shower before the session and refrain from using any oils or lotion.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- For your relaxation and out of respect for the practice please completely silence or turn off your cell phones.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer after arriving at the office and as necessary throughout.
- If you are running late for your scheduled appointment, please contact me to let me know when I can expect you. Arriving late may result in a shortened appointment to prevent delays for others. The full appointment fee will still be charged.
- Obvious alcohol use immediately prior to the session is not tolerated. The treatment will not happen and will be treated as a last-minute cancellation.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of a potentially communicable infection. If you arrive for an appointment with symptoms of an infection, the treatment will not happen and will be treated as a last-minute cancellation.
If you have daytime availability, I usually have something open within a week or two. Please plan and book ahead so that you may have the appointment time and date that you would prefer. I highly encourage you to book several appointments in advance or to set up a regular, recurring appointment. Contact me with inquiries about package pricing.
Our time together is valuable! If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance or pay the missed appointment fee equal to the amount regularly charged for your scheduled appointment. No-shows or missed appointments without a notification 24 hours in advance will be charged in full.
I happily celebrate commitment to the work we do together! Every tenth appointment will be free of charge if you have no no-shows or missed appointments during the previous 9 sessions.